Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Misbah-ul-Haq is World class Player , See what people comments on Misbah


Misbah-ul-Haq is World class Player


Misbah is a world class player
Allan Donald says"Misbah's shot selection is superb, he just lines you up and can make you look very silly. Everything is right in his technique and judgment. There isn't a fault there. He is also a lovely guy, and over the yrs I’ve enjoyed some interesting chats with him."


Gary Kirsten says"For me Misbah is a professor in batting. He's very streetwise in terms of the way he goes about his business"


David Boon says"Technically Misbah stands out as the best because of his ability to incrse the pace at will"


Hashim Amla"Nothing bad can happen to us if we're on a plane in Pakistan with Misbah on it"


Brett Lee says"You might pitch a ball on the off stump and think you have bowled a good ball and he walks across and hits it for two behind midwicket. His bat looks so hvy but he just waves it around like it's a tootick"


Brian Lara says"The only batsman I would love to see by paying for the tickets and sitting in the stand just to watch him is none other than Misbah"


Wasim Akram"Cricketers like Misbah come once in a lifetime, and I am privileged he played in my time"


Brian Lara"Misbah is a ius. I'm a mere mortal."
Shane Warne says"With Misbah and Brian Lara, it was better to be friends and make them smile rather than wind them up."


Sachin Tendulkar says"I lrned Straight drive and uppercut from Misbah...He even explained me his techniques with such humility. He is a role model"


Geoffrey Boycott says"Technically, you can't fault Misbah. Sm or spin, fast or slow – nothing is a problem."


Sir Garfield Sobers"I have watched a lot of Misbah and we have spoken to ch other a lot. He has it in him to be among the very best."


Viv Richards says"I think Misbah is marvellous. I think he will fit in whatever egory of Cricket that has been played or will be played, from the first ball that has ever been bowled to the last ball that's going to be. He can play in any era and at any level. I would say he's 99.5% perfect."Misbah is a world class player....Plse check what others said about Misbhah before criticizing him. World respect and values him.

No comments:

Post a Comment