Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Story of Cristiano Ronaldo



Story of Cristiano Ronaldo
It all started in an interview in which Ronaldo said:
“I have to thank my old friend Albert Fantrau for my success. We played together for the same tm in the U-18 championship. When Sporting Lisbon‘s manager came to see us he said that:“Who ever score’s more goals will join our academy!”Ronaldo continues:

“We won that match 3-0. I scored the first goal, then Albert scored the second with a grt hder. But the third goal was impressive for all of us. Albert was 1 on 1 against the goalkeeper, he skillfully went past the goalkeeper and I was running in front of him. All he had to do was to score, but he passed the ball to me and I scored the third goal , and I went to the Sporting Lisbon academy. After the match I met him and I asked him, ”Why?” and he said, “You are better than me”.After hring this many journalists went to Albert’s house and asked him if it was a true story. He said yes. He also said that his career as a player ended soon after the match and he is now unemployed.Just then a journalist noticed that Albert was living a luxurious life. The journalist immediately popped the question, “But how did you afford this spectacular house and this grt car? You seem like a rich man. From where did this come from?”Then what happened, was what shocked all the people gathered there!Albert proudly replied:
“It is all because of Ronaldo.”-->

No comments:

Post a Comment